Sunday, December 27, 2009


Holy Crap. HI GUYS!


Well, since it's been almost 2 months, maybe I should post an update? :)

Michael Gene Jr. is here!

He's absolutely the best baby in the world. He cries very little (when he does, it's typically my fault) and he's the cutest thing. He's amazingly chill and cool- and th
e carbon copy of his father! The picture above is the best picture I've ever seen. Michael Sr. got to watch the entire birth via Skype on the Webcam- and that's my mom tilting my laptop down so daddy and son could meet. :D
Doesn't it just damn near make you cry?


Anyway, his birth was pretty eventful. I ended up way overdue and had to be induced- so I went in for my induction and had a horrible time. My epidural leaked, and had to be redone, I progressed to a 7cm dilation, and then ended up REGRESSING back to a 5cm.
So I ended up with a c-section because the baby was showing signs of distress. As it turns out, the cord was wrapped around him so many times the doctor was a
mazed labor progressed as far as it did. (it was wrapped once around his leg, once around his torso, once around his arm, and twice around his neck)

Besides that, he was a GIANT at birth. He was 9lbs 10oz and 23 inches long; but he was absolutely lovely, and I feel for him as soon as I saw him.



Born on November 30th at 7:04pm
handsome little man, looks just like his father.
his eyebrows so high that they nearly disappear, his feet are insanely ticklish and he hollers when they're touched, and he has some of the funniest expressions I've ever seen.




Taken this morning - 12/27/2009
Almost a month old!

No comments: