My Bear,
I’ve been slacking writing this, mainly because I can’t seem to find the words to explain to you how much you’ve changed my life. You’re two months old today, and you’ve turned my life upside down in the best way possible. From the moment your Daddy and I found out that you were going to be a part of our life, to the moment I laid my eyes on you; You were nothing short of perfect. Strangely, when you’re asleep you look just like me; but the moment you open those big blue eyes- you become your Father’s twin!
You drive me up the damn wall sometimes, I really wish that I could say that you’re the perfect baby… but you’re not. You scream a glass shattering scream when you’re mad, and you turn the funniest shade of red when you get upset. You don’t like to sleep when I want you to, you’d rather stay awake and fuss- or giggle at the fan. It’s so hard to be mad at you, because you go from pissed off to happy in 2 seconds flat. You and your Father have managed to figure out that the “Michael Moss grin” will pardon you for murder in my eyes. You’re the funniest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing, and the smallest smile from you can break my heart into a thousand pieces. My heart just isn’t able to contain the love I feel.
I can’t wait to see the look on your Daddy’s face when he meets you. Everyone has fallen in love with you, and your Daddy is no different. He won’t meet you until you’re about 3 months old, so we’ve got a little bit more time to prepare him for Daddy duty!
I love you my Little Bear. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I’m so glad that your Momma’s boy. I promise you kid, you will have the absolute world. I’ll always support you in everything that you do, and there will never be a time that I won’t be here for you. You’re going to accomplish great things, and I’ll always be there on the sidelines cheering you on.
I love you,
Momma -xo
No comments:
Post a Comment