Thursday, April 16, 2009

That which we call a rose...

So Michael and I have decided on names for our little one. I'm 7w6d today, and we're REALLY crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.
If it's a girl:
Isabella Rose
if it's a boy:
Michael Gene Jr

(shh, but I'm hoping it's a girl)


All is going well on the homefront so far. Michael has started to learn how to deal with the demands of a sickly pregnant woman, and is doing brilliantly most days. I guess he just can't understand how I can go from screaming one minute, to crying over an Iams commercial the next.
I promise hon, it takes serious talent.


I'm very quickly falling behind on all of my schoolwork. I just don't have the motivation or energy to have it all turned in on time. It MUST be posted by 9pm HST, otherwise it's late... and I frequently don't wake up from my "after dinner naps" until then. So it's been a little hard to situate.
Work is KILLING me. I love my boss, and I love my job; but it's so hard to be sitting at work MISERABLE from the so called "morning sickness" all day when all I want to do is take a nap on my keyboard. Oh well, the joys right?

And another thing, whatever MAN came up with the term "morning sickness" should be promptly shot in the nether regions. Mine, is constant. In fact, as I sit here writing this at 9:36pm the smell of my husband's deodorant is about to drive me up the bloody wall.


I'm sorry this is not at all engaging, and mainly about a baby that's not even considered a "fetus" yet; but as of this moment in time... That's all I can think about!




On a completely seperate note: My friend Gwendolyn from ButterflyKiss Photography shot some wonderful pictures of my cute little doggies on the beach.
:]






No comments: