I know no one really reads this, so I'm going to post something.
I've been DYING to tell everyone, scream it from the rooftops, however; I just can't bring myself to do it.
WE'RE PREGNANT!
:]
5 weeks and 4 days as of today. I'm due at the end of November, and I'll be coming home for the birth. Michael deploys 28 June, and won't be back until the end of February;;; and I'll be damned if I'm spending this pregnancy alone.
;)
Besides that? Nothing else has been going on. I'm still in school, still working fulltime, and still trying to find enough time to nap in between all of that and running my household! Mike has been a wonderful help, and never complains when I don't get around to doing everything I'd planned on.
So far, everything is wonderful in the Moss house.
<3>
5 comments:
congrats girly!!
YAY!! Im so happy for you guys!!
and BTW your blog is soooo cute!
congrats! that is so exciting! <3
Oh!!! COngrats!! I wanna be prego....Kinda hard when the hubs is gone!
Post a Comment