Sunday, November 2, 2008

:)

Awe, my cutie husband contributed to the blog! [Don't get used to it, it probably won't happen again!]

Anyway, I FINALLY got all my crap moved back into my mom's house. It's actually sad, military live has made me so accustomed to moving, that ALL of my things fit into two large suitcases, and 3 large boxes. Really.
I feel like I LIVE at Kohls. Even though I don't have many hours this next week, the ones I do work feel like they last hours. I've worked two 9 hour shifts back to back, and I came home EXHAUSTED. It sucks. Because I stay up until at least 1am most nights talking to Michael, and then I have to turn around and get up and be at work at 7 or 8am. I'm just not cut out for that. lol.

Hopefully, I'll be able to survive on my good looks once we get back to hawaii. Because I want to take a break from working! I want to be little suzie homemaker again. [I know hon, I know. You want me to work. lol] I want to cook, and clean, and take care of michael. I know that's kind of a crappy job, and I never thought I'd actually PREFER doing that. But it beats retail! Lmao!


<3

No comments: