Sunday, October 19, 2008

Until the Deployment is over...

This is going to be my new obsession. I've started this to keep you all updated on how life is going thus far.
:)

Currently, I'm moving out of my apartment to prepare for Michael's homecoming, and our move back to Honolulu, Hawaii! Things are finally starting to come together, and work out. I'm working my butt off at Kohl's, preparing for Black Friday!!! 0_0
Michael is due home around the beginning of December, hopefully! He's really excited to be done with this deployment, he's bored.

Now on to the important:
Mike won't be coming home immediately after his deployment. I'll be leaving for hawaii December 10th, and we'll be there until about February. In February we have to come back to Tennessee to come get our dogs!

Our babies- Roxy [the one with the big head] & Tessie [the munchkin!]


We'll be in Tennesse for about a month hopefully, assuming Michael gets leave. So I hope he gets to see you all!



Anyway,
Today we went to the Murfreesboro Bark Park. It was so much fun. The dogs got to run around and play with other dogs their size. (sorta!) Roxanne, the tough, big-headed, pitbull was of course TERRIFIED of all the dogs. A tiny little terrier barked at her, and she jumped up on the bench with one of the old men! She didn't want anything to do with that place, and didn't warm up to it for about a half hour. Tessie on the other hand, the fearless wonder dog, jumped right in and picked the biggest dog in there! This dog happened to be a 150lb great dane, named "runt" of all things, and she went right up to him, and tried to wrestle! These dogs are insane.

And just to be warned, this blog is TOTALLY going to be centered around the dogs I'm sure. Haha, they're our babies. And 5 years from now, when we have REAL babies, it may get more interesting. Until then, deal with it!


;)
<3

No comments: